Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

To Her :)

Okay …
I know you get hyper … It’s because you care way too much … you are short tempered? Really? Why don’t I feel that?? Is it because you are INVISIBLY short tempered? Never mind you look cuter when you are angry and your actions tend to make me love you more. You laugh more than it’s actually required? Again I never felt that. I mean why would you laugh more than it’s actually required? I know, it’s kinda possible if you are sitting with me and listening to my random unstoppable poor jokes … You smile… yes you do even if you are smiling while reading this note, I would ask you to continuously smile because it’s your smile that kinda lightens up my world … it lightens up my life… just, like the LED in Diwali lights up the entire country… you are the best thing that ever happened to me … I bet no one in this whole world has faced this happiness that you have given me …You feel terrible? Why don’t you just take an initiative and call me up? You don’t have balance? Don’t worry I can call you back and talk to you till I can cheer you up and listen to your sweet voice that makes me understand that you are smiling… yes, you’ll wet your pillows… even I do that at times… everyone in this world does that countless number of times in their lives… you are frustrated? I’ll tell you… don’t be frustrated, because it won’t help you feel better…the half of the world doesn't give a damn to your problem and the other half is glad that you have them… you try your level best to please people every damn time but you fail? It’s because even the almighty doesn't wants you to do that… you were born not to entertain or please people and make them smile and feel better… you feel terrible when you are judged every damn time… I understand that … someone very rightly concluded that we students never study or do our chores for ourselves or for our family instead we do it for our neighbours…  even the person who doesn't remembers you for an entire year (not even on your birthday) shall definitely remember you on the day of your results…you are compared? Even I am compared the same way with the rest of the world … but at the same time just think if by just this amount of criticism we feel low then what might have happened when Thomas Alva Edison was discovering the bulb and he had 34 unsuccessful trials… when people punished Galileo when he concluded that stars and planets to be a part of universe and not the home of gods … you may have a broad ugly duck smile (as said by some A_hole) but trust me, the smile that you carry on your face makes me stare at you longer and never get bored of gazing at your sweet expressions…you are thin because I am way too skinny to hug you tight … if you would have been healthy then probably I wouldn't have been able to hug you properly… you are short because I always wished to kiss my girl’s forehead while hugging her and lift her up to reach her lips… I trust people way to soon… and even you do it… needless to say we are both betrayed by them high times… you are handwriting is way too awesome … and I love to read your letters … at least most of the other students who scores better than you and aims to be doctors someday would have a scarier handwriting than what any of our handwriting are…every damn person in this world feels uncomfortable to talk to strangers…
If you have bad everything then, I would rather start loving bad instead of good… And as far as mascara is concerned … I promise I won’t ever ruin your mascara but probably will ruin your lipstick every opportunity I get…You love to cry? Okay I will try my best to kiss away your tears… and don’t ever change because if you change then YOU won’t be YOU … and I love you and not someone which is not you…  and it’s you I dream about every possible times at night , during days , during the rest of my free time…



No comments:

Post a Comment