Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

My Pessimistic Brother

I've always viewed u, as my own elder brother..
In my life, you've alwys been as great as a Father..
Always supporting and loving ,so verisimilitude u r..
But when it comes to perspicuity, why do u even quaver?

I c u losing hope ,u're never like this before..
You were so entertaining to me,whenever I flt bored..
The negativeness in Ur mind, why is it dominating u..
And frm ur bright nd lovely life,eluding with the hue..

Where is the euphoria gone,I dnt fnd the glow anymore..
I rmember,music ws ur religion, why isnt it inferior..
Gods are drumsets to u, but are they sound so weak..
Your music was a panacea to me, tht alwys ws so meek..

You were nvr so damn erroneous, really u hve trnsfrmed..
Frm whr did u learnt to lose hope nd all so nonsense norms?
Ths new nature of urs, really does suck..
In course of learning to lose, bro plz dnt run amuck..

Plz try to be the one,you were better before..
Dnt forget, ur friends nd family is with u..
always,even in the darkest tempest nd misfores..
to mke u feel specl nd supprt u till the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment