Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

To Her :*

I love you with all my heart :*
People realize it late and life never gives us a second chance to make a first good impression :*
During my darkest times, even when I was dreaming nightmares and trying to fight against my dreams, I wasn’t sure the aftermath would be such blissful.
Love, hopes, optimism, happiness, they all left me in the tempest that struck my courtyard and shattered my garden. I was broke, Broken to such an extent that even the strongest adhesive wouldn’t be capable of joining the broken pieces back.
Sympathy; No one expects sympathy without support after they are mentally down for a long time or after they are literally screwed by the good god for not calling him good maybe :* ..... They all felt pity for me, they came when they heard about me, they consoled me but once the topic was starting to fade away they all left. They left not because they thought I am okay. They left because they believed that I wouldn’t be worthy enough of being one of the flowers in the garland. Harsh, isn’t it? Where do you think people should go when they are mentally devastated? Sending him to rehabilitation? I don’t think it can help someone until the poison is extracted out of his head and the reason for his agony, is perfectly known. And also, there is always a person in everyone’s life, who possesses the ability to extract the agony and caress the injury with the relevant and needed drug. But what if that someone who is the most necessary at that moment of time turns her back and walks away? Walks away just because she thinks, you are not worthy of being her friend anymore. Much harsh, isn’t it? Just like every tree needs support to stand still when the wind tries to uproot them, likewise every single entity on this planet needs support to stay calm and fight their physical and mental stress.
Miracles do happen. When every door is closed, trust me, go ahead and search, and you would always find a door open just to help you out. Maybe the good god plans these ideas and implies it on us. Or maybe he is just playing the rat and the maze game with all our lives.
Just when I had given up all my hopes and I had nothing to lose anymore, YOU happened :* You came like a gift wrapped with a lot of beautifully solace emitting energy and somehow pulled me up from the crevasse, the wind had tossed me into. True that it took time for me to let you see my injuries, my agony. But trust me I felt comfortable with you. I didn’t even realize when my wounds healed. I didn’t realize when I started recovering. But, within days, I recovered.
Did the good god sent you? Or maybe, you are the good god himself, disguised in this pretty little human form. Tears turned to happiness, agony into hope. Isn’t it wonderful  to know that love converts each of your problem into small equations that can be so easily be solved like the ones in our mathematics book. They say, easily achieved things doesn’t stays for long, and I realized, you were not even close to easy, to be achieved.
Sanchari Ghatak, you are magnetic, trust me, you are. Those eyes, the nose :* the lips that rightfully touches mine and gives me a feeling like never before, those expressions :* the cute hands around my neck :*   the madness that we do when we are together, the charm :* the togetherness. You are just the kind of person everyone would want to be. But unfortunately, you are limited edition and you are mine :* and now I am sure, I am selfish enough to defeat the selfish giant in this field. I rather won’t like spring to come even it take to live in winter, in my entire life. But I won’t let anyone get a share of you :* I love you with all my heart :* and till death may take us apart, I promise to love you every moment forever :*   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment