Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Dreams to dream :)

..Was it a dream, I ask myself..
When i slowly realised, what exactly happened..
I ask my mind, my heart, my soul..
Was I the one who played the role..
Of being the prince of fairy tales..
With a horse, and tge beautiful princess..
All of a sudden, when happiness hails..
And the ship of love, merely sails..

Everything, so bright and beauthful..
Holds a charm of onipotence..
And even when, I try to wake up..
It throws me in an ecstastic sense..
Deeper I go into the dream..
Brighter and impeccable as it seems..
I wish this dream may never end..
And all the special things get slowly mend..

Indeed a dream worth dreaming though..
The perspective of the feeling..
I dont exactly know...
I wish I dream, this kind of dream..
Each and every single day..
And when it ends, and I wake up..
To find the feeling perpetually stay...










(wrote this last night...bt it isnt that good...)

No comments:

Post a Comment