Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

For old time's sake

The time is lost, d days are gone
Inside me, a strange perdition has born.
I feel so lonely, Through out d days and in nights,
The ghost of agony, really does bites

The friendship, d love, d happy hours r lost
The colors have melted, under d hue less frost.
Where r d joys, i ask myself?
This is d life, there's none to help.

Towards d past, Presently as i peek
I find my own blunders, never meek.
Why do d tears- flow from the eyes?
Why is d life, so full of lies?

Why isn't it easy to forget d post?
Why does relationships never-forever last?
Life is on tenterhooks, never so easy
but, what makes d other creatures not so busy?

Where ignorance is a bliss
'Ti's folly to b wise
If the problems can be solved
Then why do we follow this vice?


The love between us,the crushes once we had..
Eventually,love stories grew, that wasn't so bad..
Bunking the classes, playing a lot
These days are lost,as time fell short..

Punishments were part of life, to make us strong..
Even though they're symbols for our, doing wrong..
Missing those days, a long way to go
On my heart with the memories forever ago...

The love that lost, the love i gained...
A tribute to all my friends, here i send...
and finally to my Beloved, at the end of all
You were forever awesome and always parol   












To all my school buddies..other friends and everyone out there..love you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment