Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Reminiscent :(

A lot of dreams, I've seen with u...
A lot of memories, I've shared with u...
The countless times, I've been with u...
Is drifting away with this déjà vu, it’s totally new...

Where are those days gone? Where are the nights lost?
My wishes, your exuberance, are they bitten by the frost?
Why don't the roses bloom now? Why is the sky so dark?...
I try finding the reasons, while hearing the cries of lark...

The dead silence between us, is irrevocable as it seems...
Once upon a time's stout memories, doesn't anymore gleams...
The new pessimism in me, is all around, it’s so dominating...
The optimism in me is gone, that was once scintillating...

We stopped being us, I started to deplore
This wouldn't have happened if I knew u through before
But deep inside me, your spirit still exists
As I try to find u amidst this dense mist.

Now while the pain is just increasing,
Within my heart, the deep sorrow is freezing.
I hope you could be with me for more long,
Since it's just with me that you truly belong.

I have this feeling, that some fine day we shall meet again,
And on that very day I shall let go all my pain.
Starting everything afresh again, a new beginning, that’ll end never ever
We will always be together; and our love will last forever.











(This was incomplete till MANISHA MAITY took the effort to complete it for me .... Thanks A million to her :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment